Tuesday, July 13, 2010

When The Heart is Rebelling on Something

Hi!

How are you people? It's about 3 days I left this blog since I launched my new chapter of life in the previous entry.
Hope everything is done so well by you cause I'm 'ill' with some stuffs. Ergh! (But,please..chill aja) HEHE..
I am at Kusza now, being transferred from the most beloved hostel at MAIDAM. The easiest and pleasant place for me to meet someone. HEE (very the 'mengada'). Oh god, it's really tiring being here and there but I feel so lucky having many friends which are so helpful, caring, loving, hanging.and etc..ehm, maybe I also possess the same value like'em. hihi..

The stuff which I like at most in the transferring process is my friends and I without discarding anyone of us try and doing our best to make an illegal move. Ahah! Congratulations my dearest friends! (pada pandangan sesetengah orang, kami sangat mengada2 dan 'selfish') Oh Hello, sometimes and somewhere we're really need to be selfish alright! As long as it's not harmful to others but of course a bit 'menyusahkan' several student which has to move to the other room because of us. But what to do dearest, we chose to be so selfish by now. Besides, we all do our best to find the best room for them to stay. No worries, they all got the place. Anyhow, we did the best fight to get what we want, even some may call it as 'illegal' or anything that will regard with the 'not satisfied' feeling. Uh,come on..don't simply accuse that to us OK! ( yang tak puas hati tu pun nak perkara yang sama, cuma tak berani nak bertindak. Konon ikut peraturan sangat la. It's good, but not really the best. Poor you! Then, pergi buat aduan and whatsoever. Next time daftar lambat2 lagi ye. Uff, what a spoiled!) Furthermore, I've never been taught this kinda action is consider as bad or anything, but we just did! And I think it's just OK ;) HEHE

To our dean, tQ so much for always been there for us and fight for many things. We do appreciate it. Oh, tomorrow got class at KOTA, again with Dr Raja Danial (sedap nama tu)
Until here, Take care :)

2 comments:

  1. hehe abis sume bulu roma bangun bl bc luahan hiz yg penuh perasaan ni.
    ye..x smua selfish 2 slh...kdg2 selfish 2 perlu, bgantung pd keadaan/situasi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi,bulu roma tu tdo ye kak? yup,kena selfish ckit kdg2 ye.nk selbeef or selmeat pun boleh. Asalkan x harmful.

    ReplyDelete

Awak nak tulis apa tu?...;)