Sunday, July 11, 2010

A New Chapter is About to Begin

Heyya!
It's been a very long,long and long time I didn't make any move in this site. Since I was attached for the Industrial Training.
And I didn't even open my own blog. Yes,this one! The one that you are reading now! Oh, cruel me...
Plan to update but I have so much things to be settled, to be thought, to be said and all about what i'll be doing on the next second at in front. (Like I'm one of the minister or something..pfft..) HEHE

Not much to be updated in here, just want to let my gorgeous readers know that my new semester is already started today. And it's all about final year project oriented. aaahhh. Scared and nervous!
Any new resolution in the new semester? Many students doing that but I just started. HUHU
It is too long my determination is not to renew. What kinda student am I? Bad huh? hee..
Making a new of aim or resolution or any so-called "follow-me" by YOURSELF yet not to follow? Oh,yes.. What a waste! (No worries, I was talking in front of the mirror and it was pointed at me) :)
Well, I didn't plan to state any of my aims or wishes particularly in here but, I want to do my best!  
And you too readers. At any cost, at any direction or even at any eye flicker. All the best!

Thanks to all my followers and I feel happy with the new fella.
Special thanks to a friend which drives me to stay so steady to give some updates.
Credit to everybody who is reading my site now.

Ehm, for the sake of the World Cup fever,flu or whatsoever.. I bet for Spain! HEHE
¡chau. . .


4 comments:

  1. haha..bznyer die..
    good luck yea for your fyp this semester!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx darl!!! ko jugak ye..get the best of luck!
    Kak kus,Spain juara! sampai termimpi2 dah aku.
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeayyyyy!!!u r back finally..keep updating ur blog k..mmuaahhhh..=)

    ReplyDelete

Awak nak tulis apa tu?...;)